- May 20, 2021
- 3 minutes read
XXL version of advertising: citylight posters
Large-format outdoor advertising nowadays takes various forms, and one of the most popular ones are citylights – backlit street advertising.
Citylights are special constructions consisting of an aluminum frame, glazing and internal lighting, in which advertising posters are placed. Glazing is usually made of tempered glass, polycarbonate or plexiglass.
Citylights are becoming more and more popular
Citylights are becoming more and more popular every year, which is not surprising if we take into account the advantages of this form of advertising:
- the possibility of placing in places inaccessible to other types of advertising – near pedestrian crossings and at public transport stops, in shopping malls, at train stations, i.e. where there are large concentrations of people;
- legibility even around the clock;
- protection against weather conditions;
- the possibility to advertise two different products at the same time, thanks to a double-sided structure;
- high informational value, aesthetic and stylish appearance if the exposition is appropriately designed.
An additional advantage of citylights is their location at the recipient’s eye level and the use of eye-catching lighting.
Citylights can promote events, products, services, social campaigns and many others.